- Have you ever played hexagonal chess?
- Topalov reached 2nd win in a row and now he is a leader at Sinquefield Cup. The wolrd champion Magnus Carlsen won over Fabiano Caruana yesterday. The complete overview of round #2 with analysis of games is here: http://ift.tt/1EfgN9r
- The Sinquefield Cup is about to start. One of chess fans has a very special chessboard after yesterday’s autograph session. Would YOU ever play on this chessboard? I would not. It would be a special jewel for me :)
- Chess beauty – can you name this player?
- London Chess Classic 2014 is almost here! Who will be your favourite player? Caruana? Kramnik? Giri? Anand? Nakamura? Adams?